Trade Show Delivery
Seamless Trade Show Shipping
Trade show shipping is more challenging than other freight moves, but efficient management can pay off in a big way. The potential for new clients is huge as show attendees search for new and interesting products while mingling to drum up business. More than anything these shows present a golden networking opportunity. Your staff need to be up and running ahead of your scheduled move-in to take full advantage of this.
Deliveries for trade shows are all time-sensitive, and damaged freight can lead to major delays. Shipments must be organized properly to ensure your place on the showroom floor. Finding an experienced carrier is critical to protecting your investment and avoiding a logistical nightmare. The last thing you need is stranded freight or additional storage costs.
Our customized solutions will ensure your trade show booth and products arrive precisely on time and intact. Our drivers are well familiarized with routing that avoids bad weather such as snow or ice. We communicate with you directly at all times to give you peace of mind. Led us take the load off with everything from advance warehousing to a final move out so you can focus on your business and your booth.
Our expert trade show coordinators work with you in creating an efficient shipping plan that includes:
- Online tracking visibility to keep you updated throughout the process
- On-time delivery and pick-up that exceeds the show’s scheduling requirements
- Careful, professional material handling to protect your investments
- Infallible protection of all goods to ensure they are safe & secure
We Advise On
- Bill of lading forms, where complete information is essential
- Strategies for shipping to advance warehouse or show site
- Items that are difficult to pack or delicate
- Consolidating shipments into fewer containers to save on freight charges
Tips on Successful Trade Show Runs
- Pay extra attention when weighing and measuring your shipping crates to avoid unnecessary expenses.
- Be creative when identifying packages: for example, colored shrink wrap will help you identify something from a distance, helpful on a venue’s crowded dock.
- Ensure every single part is safe and secured – call us if you need help.
- Invest in high quality plastic or fibre cases or wooden crates for durability & sturdiness.
- Label everything, even if you think you don’t need to. Should something get misplaced during the show this can turn out to be a godsend.
- Don’t rely on your phone for contact information. Before your show write down essential contact details on a piece of paper for back up, such as on-site representatives, contractors, shipping carriers or customer service.